Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,004 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)