Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,521 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)