Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,062 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)