Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,985 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)