Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,861 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (27 minutes ago)