Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,987 in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)