Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 844 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,729 in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)