Cost of living comparison between Mexico City, Mexico and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,910 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05377 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,453 (Mex$ 27,030) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)