Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24601 USD / TRY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,223 (9,037TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €24,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)