Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 USD / TZS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,164 (4,819,437 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)