Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01649 USD / MZN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,007 (182,322 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)