Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04610 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,381 (Mex$ 29,958) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)