Cost of living comparison between Masvingo, Zimbabwe and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,421 in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)