Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,625 (﷼ 52,138,175) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)