Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07586 USD / LSL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,964 (25,889 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)