Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07770 USD / LSL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,441 (31,414 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)