Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03162 USD / NIO
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,306 (72,937 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)