Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03188 USD / NIO
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,326 (72,939 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)