Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03257 USD / NIO
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,628 (80,678 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)