Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03401 USD / NIO
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,085 (61,310 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (29 minutes ago)