Cost of living comparison between Marseille, France and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,435 (€3,192) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)