Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,667 (€3,144) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)