Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,665 (26,620 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)