Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31929 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,417 (R$ 10,703) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (43 minutes ago)