Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31852 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,067 (R$ 6,488) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (40 minutes ago)