Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31518 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,139 (R$ 9,959) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (39 minutes ago)