Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32312 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,569 (R$ 7,951) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (36 minutes ago)