Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24730 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,176 (R$ 8,797) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)