Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,106 (€2,641) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)