Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,246 (€2,861) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (24 minutes ago)