Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.233 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,762 (€3,052) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)