Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.234 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 7% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,066 (€2,483) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)