Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00955 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,877 (₨301,186) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)