Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,138 (€1,989) in Marburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)