Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,395 (€3,728) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)