Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.056 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,104 (€1,992) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)