Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,285 (€2,811) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)