Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,749 (€3,204) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)