Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,902 (Bs 68,848) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)