Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,674 (Bs 46,619) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)