Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,461 (Bs 264,757,242) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)