Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,177 (Bs 51,644) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)