Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,163 (Bs 41,526) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)