Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,884 (2,884 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (39 minutes ago)