Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,113 (COL$6,048,908) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)