Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.653 USD / BHD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,115 (Dinar 1,174) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)