Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03307 USD / NIO
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,134 (64,532 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)