Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,916 (€4,209) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (14 minutes ago)