Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06477 USD / MVR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 7% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,915 (45,004 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)