Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06577 USD / MVR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,880 (43,796 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)