Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06439 USD / MVR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,506 (54,443 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)