Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 USD / BYN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 52% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,787 (3,449 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)