Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 4% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,986 (1,823,703 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (43 minutes ago)