Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00189 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,733 (2,504,500 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)