Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,457 (2,150,140 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)