Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,856 (1,722,857 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)