Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,956 (2,235,592 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)