Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 33% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,593 (2,968,131 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (25 minutes ago)