Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,377 (€3,907) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)