Cost of living comparison between Mahilioŭ, Belarus and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 USD / BYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,709 (34,212,059 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)