Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 USD / BYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,575 (51,554,972 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)