Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01539 USD / INR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,265 (₨147,197) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)