Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 42% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,818 in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)