Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,600 (€3,387) in Maastricht.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)