Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11123 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 56% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,623 (14,591 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)