Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09970 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 55% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,304 (13,082 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (31 minutes ago)