Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02002 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,941 (Php96,996) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)