Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 USD / CDF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,887 (4,030,157 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (18 minutes ago)