Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 USD / CDF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,925 (3,928,185 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)