Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,321 in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)