Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 137% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,918 (976,844 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)