Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04633 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,137 (Mex$ 24,547) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (27 minutes ago)