Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05291 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,092 (Mex$ 39,527) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)