Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05637 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,505 (Mex$ 44,443) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)