Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05024 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,489 (Mex$ 29,642) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)