Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04861 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,514 (Mex$ 51,725) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)