Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,686 (1,515,513 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)