Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,925 (1,560,030 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)