Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,543 (928,663 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)