Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,379 (852,924 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)