Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,753 in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)