Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 75% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,987 (1,153,420 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (44 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)