Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 76% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,354 (1,048,966 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)