Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10277 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 9% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,651 (35,524 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)