Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,999 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,847 (€2,636) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)