Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,610 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,152 (€2,706) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)