Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01879 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,750 (Php93,146) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (30 minutes ago)