Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00182 USD / CRC
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 4% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,396 (₡ 1,314,007) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (36 minutes ago)