Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29573 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,584 (S/. 5,357) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)