Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,802 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31196 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,257 (S/. 10,439) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)