Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,968 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30895 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,252 (S/. 10,525) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)