Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,007 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30562 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,754 (S/. 9,010) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)