Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00139 USD / MWK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,551 (1,830,347 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)