Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 USD / MWK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,564 (1,836,153 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)