Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 USD / MWK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,150 (1,564,032 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)