Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00140 USD / MWK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,090 (1,490,846 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)